Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Meds kicking my ass

Well, the new BP meds are taking a toll. I am sooooooo lethargic and sleepy. I have had some dizzy spells as well. It's to be expected, the side effects pretty much read as I have been having them, without the nausea thanks be to god.

BP was actually low this morning, 111/84. I am guessing that my body needs to reach some sort of equilibrium over the next few days.

Haven't walked in the last two days, just too damn dizzy and lethargic to do it, likely not that safe to be on the road like this.

Well, that's about it for now....

4 comments:

Ladyboss said...

What meds are you taking?

I had HBP too and I'm taking 4mg of Coversyl with no symptoms...My BP was usually around 159 over 99.

Shrinkman said...

yeah, the side effects seem to be subsiding now, I think a large part of it was that my body just wasn't used to having "normal" BP. It seems like it wasn't so much the meds that were effecting me as much as the meds WORKING was effecting me....

Anonymous said...

I use to take the Corversyl Plus, never had any problems either.

Shrinkman said...

again, I don't think the problem is the drug, and good on you both for not having to deal with any side effects, wish I could say the same. I think the problem is my body adjusting to the lower blood pressure level. Remember, my BP was 210/111 at its peak, and now the top number is litereally almost half that and the bottom is 40 points less...

Anyhoo... feel fine this morning.... BP was 117/78

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online