Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Keeping on keeping on

Been 10 days into this now and no slippages at all.



The transformation is in its infancy, so there not really much that can go wrong right now. Any deduction and reduction is going to come rather easily and it's easy to stay confident and positive at this point. This is where my previous experience can be a killer. In the back of my mind there is a chorus of idiots called memories who are clammoring about my past failures, and my biggest failure of letting the miracle I lived slip and revert back to the fat man. The hardest part at this point is to get those idiots to shut up.



There is a plan though.


javascript:void(0)
In the coming days I will do my best to map out a course for the next X number of weeks here. The one thing I can promise right now is that the person who types on this blog in week X will be a vastly different animal than the one who types here now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cory!

I used to follow you on Body Blog and I remember when your wife was just pregnant at that time. Glad to see that things are picking up for you I have no doubt you'll achieve your goal! I look forward to your journey!

Best,
Stephanie Shifrin

Shrinkman said...

I remember you Steph.... thanks for the kind words!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online