Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here we are again

Well... here I am again, I find myself starting out on a new journey towards...well... health above all, but weight loss is the key. I was a big big boy, I was over 300 lbs in the fall of 2001. I was just over 180 lbs in the fall of 2003.

Now, in the fall of 2008, I find myself at 285 lbs once again. Worse, I find myself with a blood pressure problem and maybe more, still waiting on the results of the blood work for that.

I found that last time a key to my success was a web presence. I really enjoyed having a venue to discuss what I was doing to loss the weight, the triumphs and the disappointments. I am hoping that I can recapture some of that magic here again and use this as a catapult into success once again.

Anyway, just wanted to make a little starting post, I will be back to post a lot more, I think my next post will be an investigation into what caused me to get back to this point again and what I need to do to get it back...

Yeah....

Old time readers, welcome back, new ones, welcome for the first time... I hope you all enjoy the journey!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online