Saturday, August 30, 2008

Way back machine...

Just when I thought all my old stuff was lost...lol...

There's a web service called Way back Machine, google it, its fun and so it seems, useful as well. I was looking for some of my older blogs. I didn't have a thing saved here on the laptop or my other computers and it really is a bit of a shame. However, I found I can access a lot of my older stuff, very nice...

So, where do I want to be? How about where I was in the winter and spring of 2004?








Yes indeed, I would be VERY happy to be that man again, and I will be...

Also of interest, a list I posted back in 2004... I think I'll keep this close at hand...


1- The fat man is dead. He is but a ghost, he may haunt you from time to time, but he cannot affect you in the real world.
2- The only limitations you have are those you put on yourself.
3- Its not about being able to lift the most, its about lifting the best... form.... form... form.... stop looking at what the other guy is lifting, lift for yourself.
4- Its ALL just food.... food is just fuel for the machine. Ask yourself everytime you are tempted, would you pure sugar in your gas tank? The answer will always be NO!
5- a slip is forgivable as long as you pick yourself back up and carry on. Its one hour at a time, which will add up to days, weeks, and months. If you slip its but a drop in the bucket that is the road ahead.
6- LEARN TO TAKE A COMPLIMENT
7- There are people who will help you, there are people who will hinder you... recognize each but realize the only person who can really help or hinder you is YOU
8- Realize if an exercise is hard it means its going to be good for you, its when it becomes easy that you should switch, not before
9- Be, as you have been, the best HUMAN BEING you can be....
10- Be aware of what you have done so far, use it to motivate, not as am excuse to slack off....
11- Know that while you don't know everything, nor do others, don't take things at face value, rather look into them for yourself.
12- Embrace those that might come to you for advice and inspiration. Realize that this will happen ( see point #6 ) and do your best to help any way you can.
13- above all else self.... HAVE FUN, cause life is short, and if it ain't fun, whats the point....


Words to live by...

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online