Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pictures?

Well.. my buddy Shane, you can see his blog by clicking on the link over yonder, has posted his before pics and stats. Damn him, damn him all to hell....

That means I'm going to have to do it as well, and folks, it ain't gonna be pretty.

For a guy who 4 years ago was like Bill Shatner and got nekkid from the waist up as much as possible you would think this would be easy. Truth is its not. Heck, I'm not even 100% comfortable with my wife seeing me nekkid from the waist up ( waist down isn't an issue lol ). I have to do this though, to motivate and to show my progress. So I will.. can't be any harder than any other aspect of what I am doing.

So, to weigh myself I need to get a set of scales. I have a set... but they are in the mythical land known as THE SHED. In order to get them from there I need to answer three riddles from the ogre under the bridge, slay the evil dragon of D'lathor and journey through the wastelands of Storage... scary. Might be easier to buy new ones lol...

The Facebook group I mentioned is doing pretty good, loads of members, just have to get the conversations going there.

Anyway, point is, there will be pictures and measurements coming very soon... sigh

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online