Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday update

What a BEAUTIFUL day with the family, other than a wee meltdown by Gabe when it came time to leave the playground.

I also had my first "free" meal today, though really it wasn't far off plan. We ate at Cora's, they offer about 50 different breakfast item. I had a spinach and cheddar omelet, Dee had a fresh fruit and custard filled crepe. We each shared the other, so really I had about 60-70% of the omelet, and about 30% of the crepe. There were also some very nice oven roasted potatoes on the plate as well. Also had 2 slices of multi grain with the meal. Not sure what the final calorie count was, I'll figure it out approximately on Fitday soon, but as a free meal goes, it's a damn sight better than McDonald's or a pizza...

Here's a couple of pics of the boys... They are amazing the both of them, and when I see pics of them it serves to remind me of WHY I am doing this, I need to be around for them for a long long long time....



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online