Thursday, September 25, 2008

Well well....

So, curiosity they say killed the cat, I also adhere the second part of that timeless saying, satisfaction brought him back. I say hey, whats the point of having nine lives if you can't burn through 2-3 of them getting answers?? Hmmm?

In this case, the question was, have I lost weight, cause I sure as hell FEEL like I've lost more. Easily answered, a jump on the scales. Out of character for me, I'm pretty much a once a week kinda guy, but flexibility is my middle name. Actually, Raymond is my middle name but meh, whatcha gonna do?

I digress...

SO, on the scales and badda-bing badda-BOOM, 291 lbs... 291!!!

I really thought LONG gone was my days about getting excited about being over 290 lbs but man o man I am PSYCHED!!!!

It's working, the plan is working, and all this without a day in the gym yet... oh I can feel it, I said I can feel it... can I get me a hallelujah??? I said can I get me a hallelujah??? AMEN Brothers and sisters, aaaaaaaaamen!

In addition to that, I visited my tickle trunk, hey, good enough for Mr. Dressup, good enough for me, and started going through the layers of cloths that have fallen to the side and was hurried away out of sight. Happy to report that I am now in the top strata and fitting into things I couldn't a month ago. Excited to keep mining through the layers as the weight drops, who knows what goodies I might find!

Pics tonight, I promise, would have been sooner but the batteries were dead... damn power sources!!!

YAY progress!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online